Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beading, again

Life had gotten in the way. A lot of life. But now I'm taking care of me as best I can and getting back to the things I love. One of those things is tiny beads. Shiney beads. Matte beads, curly beads, flat beads, metal beads, interesting one-of-a-kind beads.

I'm joining the 2008/09 Bead Journal Project. Trying this one more time. Making a commitment to do something I want to do even though I have not a clue what it will turn out to be.

Maybe I'll make a tiny beaded doll each month. Or a bracelet. Or just bead the name of the month on some felt. Maybe I'll take the elemnets of the BJP I failed to complete and turn them into something for this year. Or not.

The next two weeks will be spent thinking about this. Preparing for this. Committing to this. Because even though there are no BJP completion police, I'll know whether I'm practicing integrity with myself.

So, thinking......

No comments: